Ecole Rockefeller is proud to host the 11th ENPODHE conference!
We are honored to invite you to the 11th ENPODHE conference, which will take place at Ecole Rockefeller (Lyon, France) on March 20th, 21st, 22nd, 2024.
We want to provide universities and school of podiatry members from all Europe a warmth moment of sharing and friendliness around exciting research themes in the field of podiatry, with a special focus on Sport and Biomechanics. Any other topic is also welcomed to be shared as long as it falls within the scope of podiatry and podiatry education.
We are committed to offer each members of this community (partners and others) high-quality exchanges around well-known researchers.
We are convinced of the bright future of this profession. That’s why we are willing to give student a special place within this gathering by organising a student session for sharing and presenting their research works, besides the usual workshops.
Looking forward to these 3 very special days and on behalf of the organising committee,
Eléonore Perrin, PhD – Congress Chairwoman / Yves Lescure – Head of IFPP
Wednesday March 20th – 1.00pm to 6.00pm
Meeting of the ENPODHE Executive (invitation only)
Venue: Salon Besse (Ecole Rockefeller)
Thursday March 21st – 9.00pm to 4.00pm
Oral presentations / Posters presentations
Venue: Ecole Rockefeller
Friday March 22nd – 9.00am to 1.00pm
All the team in Ecole Rockefeller is preparing specialized workshops to share with student guests
Venue: Ecole Rockefeller
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstract submission will close on December 17th, 2023
- Acceptance notification will be sent on January 15th, 2024
- Registration will open on October 16th, 2023
- Registration will close on February 12th, 2024
ENPODHE will host 2 types of presentation :
|Oral presentation||Student session|
|Format||15-20 minutes and questions||Poster presentation + flash oral presentation (2min max)|
Student are welcomed to submit their dissertation. They will be invited to present it during the congress as a poster (A1 size). A flash presentation of the poster will be done during a dedicated time within the conference, as an appetizer to be deepen during coffee breaks!
This year conference theme is Biomechanics and Sport in podiatry, therefore a close attention will be granted to abstracts related to this topic.
However, any abstract falling in the scope of podiatry and podiatry education will be considered.
It should include the following headings :
If you have any questions regarding abstract submissions, do not hesitate to contact us : email@example.com
If you want to submit your abstract, please fill the form with the link below.
Find our sponsorship opportunities : available soon.
Ecole Rockefeller is located in the dynamic health district of Lyon.
It is an easily accessible location as it is a hub of public transportation :
- Numerous bus and tramway lines can lead you anywhere in Lyon
- Metro D line (Grange Blanche station) is located in front of the entrance of Ecole Rockefeller and in direct connection with Lyon famous Place Bellecour (10min) and Old City Center (Vieux-Lyon, 15min)
- Part-Dieu train station is reached in less than 15min (connection to RhoneExpress to Saint-Exupéry airport)
For more info, see our guide : How to come to the venue!
Come and discover Lyon, one of Europe’s most attractive cities!
Set between the Rhône and Saône rivers, Lyon is bursting with treasures:
- Architectural and historical: from Roman remains to the architectural style inherited from the Italian Renaissance
- Cultural: emblematic renovated museums, an internationally renowned National Orchestra and Opera House
- Gastronomic: home of the famous Paul Bocuse, lively “bouchons”, etc. Lyon is known as the capital of gastronomy, with the local produce that characterises Lyon’s cuisine.
You can find a few tips for your accomodation research following our guide : Where to stay.
If youhave any question regarding accomodation, do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: